A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A Space-Cat Survival and Base-Building Game
MewnBase is a game about wandering around a barren planet, finding resources and surviving. Scavenge around for items to keep you fed. Build up your base with new modules to replenish your suit power and oxygen.
Because MewnBase is in active development, there are definitely bugs, and features are subject to change. Many parts of the design I'm still working on figuring out as I go! I try to post new builds every couple weeks.
Features so far
- Explore a randomly generated planet.
- Collect resources and carry them in your inventory.
- Craft new tools and items.
- Expand your base by building more habitat modules.
- Manage your base's power and air supply.
- Planet day/night cycles.
- Supported languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish.
I also keep a public Trello board if you're interested in seeing what I'm currently working on / planning.
MacOS note: If you're trying to play the Mac version and it's just getting stuck on a blank screen, try downloading and installing the game through the itch desktop app.
|Published||1 year ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||2D, Exploration, libgdx, Survival|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian, Russian|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.00 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- v0.41 - Some inventory and UX stuff10 days ago
- 0.40 - Animated logo, bug fixes, balancing20 days ago
- v0.39 - World Gen Options, LWJGL335 days ago
- Experimental builds, and other PSAs69 days ago
- Hotfix v0.38.2 - Walk speed, bugs74 days ago
- v0.38.1 - Build on Pavement, Chunk Saving76 days ago
- v0.38 - Cat customization, save slots.93 days ago