A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A Space-Cat Survival and Base-Building Game
MewnBase is a game about wandering around a barren planet, finding resources and surviving. Scavenge around for items to keep you fed. Build up your base with new modules to replenish your suit power and oxygen.
Because MewnBase is in active development, there are definitely bugs, and features are subject to change. Many parts of the design I'm still working on figuring out as I go! I try to post new builds every couple weeks.
Features so far
- Explore a randomly generated planet.
- Collect resources and carry them in your inventory.
- Craft new tools and items.
- Discover and research strange artifacts.
- Expand your base by building more habitat modules.
- Manage your base's power and air supply.
- Planet day/night cycles.
- Supported languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish.
Requires a 64-bit OS (Windows, Mac, and Linux)
Graphics: Intel HD 4000 or better
Hard drive space: 150MB
I also keep a public Trello board if you're interested in seeing what I'm currently working on / planning.
MacOS note: If you're trying to play the Mac version and it's just getting stuck on a blank screen, try downloading and installing the game through the itch desktop app.
|Published||Jan 18, 2016|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||2D, Exploration, libGDX|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian, Russian|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Hotfix v0.42.218 days ago
- v0.42 : Research Update24 days ago
- v0.41 - Some inventory and UX stuffNov 07, 2017
- 0.40 - Animated logo, bug fixes, balancingOct 28, 2017
- v0.39 - World Gen Options, LWJGL3Oct 13, 2017
- Experimental builds, and other PSAsSep 09, 2017
- Hotfix v0.38.2 - Walk speed, bugsSep 04, 2017