Absolutely love the game! Thanks Cairn4.
v0.50 - Creative Update
Hello! This update has also made some changes and additions to the types of game modes in the game. It adds a Creative Mode: play the game with free crafting and unlimited oxygen, hunger, and health etc. Then Normal and Endless modes are now also merged into a single thing, and any game mode can now be "completed" by taking off in the Lander, but don't worry you can always return to keep playing as if it was Endless.
Other updates include...
- New Mission Complete screen.
- Sandstorms now make you walk slower while outside, along with new player animation.
- Added Energy Bar food item that gives you short walk-speed boost.
- Additional animation for the Repair Drone.
- Tutorial improvements.
- Front-end menu updates, new Game Mode menu, improvements to Load Game menu layout.
- Added "Menu" button on HUD to bring up Pause Menu.
- Added Lander icon to the Map
- Game Over -> Continue button now returns you to the Load Game menu.
- Added Dutch as a language option.
- Added button to Load Game menu to open your save folder in your OS file manager.
- Localization updates, updated translation credits.
- Updated to libGDX 1.9.10
- Achievements for the Steam version of the game.
- Fixed bug where Habitat Modules would remain dark after repairing air-leak.
- Fixed power-indicator icon bug with Solar Panels.
- Fixed issue that would prevent the Buggie and Trailer from being clicked.
- Fixed issue where non-stackable items could exceed a storage container's capacity.
- Fixed issue where eating Healing Stew would consume 2 at a time.
- Inventory selection stays fixed when adding/removing items from a storage container.
- Flashlight points in the direction of tiles that are interacted with.
- If a Greenhouse has an air-leak, clicking will always fix the leak first instead of applying seeds or water to it.
- Fix to prevent certain items from accidentally being consumed via right-click on the inventory bar.
- Fixed bug with Power Switch behavior.
- Fixed some z-sorting issues.
- Alt-Tab doesn't currently work while in Full-Screen; looking into options to address this.
if you run into any issues with your saves or with the update, please feel free to reach out to me for help! Zip up your saves folder and email it to me at email@example.com
Hope everyone's staying healthy. Cheers! :)