I would love the auto-crafter to work with the recycler! I always thought it was weird you could only ever have one item recycling at a time...
v0.51 - Dozer Vehicle & Auto-Crafter Update
New and Updated
- Added Dozer vehicle that can drill through rock piles. (hold spacebar to run the drill!)
- Added Auto-Crafter robot that can make and collect items at adjacent modules; including growing and collecting plants from Greenhouses.
- Queue up items to craft even when your inventory is full.
- Improved Vehicle trailer physics.
- Weather is now less random, and added new-game world options for setting weather frequency.
- Rebalanced base power consumption for early-game modules.
- Made more crafting recipes require Scrap.
- Rain Collectors now slowly collect moisture (creating 1 bottle every 2 days).
- New larger and animated Tree art.
- Added more lights to Airlock, Smelter, and Science Lab.
- Brighter Nav Light glow.
Tech Tree Clean-up
- Merged Engines and Wind Power into regular Power tech.
- Power now costs 10 samples instead of 5.
- Advanced Modules now requires Power instead of Advanced Power.
- Water item no longer requires Food tech.
- Transportation now requires Power tech.
- Drag inventory items up off off the inventory bar to drop them.
- Added button in Science Lab research results to take you straight to the Tech Tree.
- Select empty inventory slots with number keys or via click.
- New tooltip explaining how to recharge and repair Vehicles.
- Improvements to front-end menu layouts in HD mode.
- Main menu intro animation fixes.
- Localization updates and typo fixes.
- Cryllic character fix.
- Fancier formatting on the What's New popup.
- Fix to hopefully address duplication of Auto-Crafter jobs.
- Fixed issue where opening the Map wouldn't pause the game.
- Tutorial: Preventing player from accidentally picking up base modules before it is explained.
- Fixed crash when lightning would hit a base module still under construction.
- Fixed issue where crafting some non-stacking items would collect as a stack (Oxygen tanks etc).
- Fixed crash when cancelling crafting jobs being made by Auto-Crafter.
- Fixed issue where Auto-Crafter job text input would retain focus after closing the popup.
- When entering the Lander to leave, HUD is hidden and input is restricted to prevent player from opening up menus while the Launch Controls are visible.
- Fixed issues with ground tile edges doubling up. More variety of edges shown.
- Preventing vehicle trailers from connecting into a loop.
- Auto-Crafter arm needs to rotate smarter.
- Alt-Tab doesn't work while in Full-Screen at the moment :( - F11 to exit Full-Screen mode first.
Thanks to everyone that has helped report bugs, either by sending me crashlogs or posting them on the Discord server!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
It would be nice if you could recharge a vehicle in some way. Bring a few batteries, etc. so if your vehicle runs out you don't have to push it back to recharge it. I guess I could bring a power source and a garage? :P
I am not sure, but I have several Rain Collectors from previous save and looks like they are not working
Wait, I just realised you did. Do people who purchased the game on itch before it came out on Steam get a Steam key?
I did, go to your download page of the game and on the bottom there should be an option to claim a Steam key.
The_Observer is correct - if you bought MewnBase (by itself) on itch.io it comes with a Steam key. However Steam keys are not included if you got the game as a part of a larger bundle.
What a pleasant surprise :) Time for another run.
Out of curiosity, why haven't you released the game on Steam yet?