Automated Farming/ Mining Drone might be cool.
v0.48 - June Update
- Torches that can be placed on ground
- Chemistry Lab module
- Blueshrooms, Chemicals, and Battery Cells
- Improved Shovel
- Stone Walkway and Wall tiles
- Light Sensor switch
- Updates to tech tree
- Longer Mission lengths
- New animation for base construction
- New animation for Construction Yard when crafting
- Added turbine safe-zone indicator when placing
- Added extra info to the Wind Turbine's popup
- Limited Artifacts and Portable Oxygen to 1 per inventory slot
- Portable Oxygen is now made in Chemistry Lab
- New particles on Smelter when it's crafting
- Added plant-specific Greenhouse sprites
- More resource sprite variations
- Added virtual joystick option for player movement
- Added low-hunger warning
- Inventory tooltip tweaks
- Swapped behavior of Click vs Shift-Click for moving and dropping item stacks
- Re-ordered items in crafting menus
- New buttons on main menu.
- Localization updates
- Removed sun icon from map
- Fixed URL for Steam version of the game
- Fixed potential crash with Repair Drones on game load
- Fixed crash on main menu related to saved games timestamps
- Fixed heading font issue with Russian characters (Pause Menu)
As always, if you encounter any new bugs or issues, or just want to say hi - hop on over to the MewnBase Discord Server!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I love this game and I came up with an idea that would be cool to add in the future. It would be a later game feature where you can research a building drone that when you use it could give you an overhead view of your base with a grid style overlay. The drone would let you move parts around without having to have your space cat go to each piece and remove it and then place it.
Since it's late game you'd still have to do things manually early on but once you can research it, it would be a nice perk for people who like to really organize their base.
Even if the feature is something you don't see yourself adding, or would be too put in, I still love this game and I always get excited to see each new update. Great job on this awesome game!